There is no concert venue in the region like The Garage. And that means there are special things we hope our guests will consider when they come to the space for our concerts. As our guest, please respect the historic nature of the former motor service garage, and ensure the safety and enjoyable of those around you, by observing the following Garage Rules.
Patrons will be denied entry or will be escorted out of the venue without refund of ticket if the following is observed:
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Possession of illegal substances
- Possession of any type of weapon
- Possession or use of false identification
- Cursing or verbal harassment towards other patrons, volunteers or staff
- Any form of physical harassment
- Inconsiderate behavior towards other patrons, volunteers or staff
- Consumption of any alcoholic beverage or food not purchased on the premises
- Willful damage of property
- Violence of any kind
- Minor in possession or consumption of alcohol
The tall ceiling, curved roof and rafters, as well as the small space, make The Garage a super cool place to take in a concert. All of that also means that when you speak loudly during a show, everyone can hear you. We kindly ask that you listen to the music and enjoy it! Speak quietly if you absolutely need to talk while the musicians are playing. Of course, hoot and hollar and cheer and get down with your bad self between songs.
Photo, Audio and Video Policy
Unless specifically noted prior to a performance, we encourage you to take photos (and hashtag and tag the heck out of your images with #garagerapidcity and @garagerapidcity).
- No flash
- No professional cameras without prior authorization
- No audio or video recording allowed without prior authorization
Entry and Re-Entry Policy
- Concert patrons may not enter the venue until doors officially open. We kindly ask that you form a single line along the side of the building.
- We have a strict no re-entry policy. If you need to leave The Garage at any point during the performance, you will not be permitted back in. Please be aware that this is based on the security needs of the show.
- We have a volunteer staff who ensures the safety and security of all in attendance. Please thank them for volunteering, and be nice to them. No one is getting paid for hosting or working the shows.
- If you have any problems at all throughout the event please ask to talk to a volunteer and we will help you immediately.
The Garage Concert Series is sponsored by The Numad Group and East of 5th. Brews sponsored by Miner Brewing Company. The sponsors do not necessarily share or promote the beliefs of the artists who perform.